Brad Kennedy enters the 2021 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines (South) with +100000 odds to win after he made the cut and finished 61st in his most recent tournament, the WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 14, 2021, 2:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Brad Kennedy odds for the U.S. Open
Kennedy’s recent form
- Kennedy hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last two appearances, with an average finish of 51st.
- In the last two times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Kennedy has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last two events.
- He has an average score of -1.5 across his last two events.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 17-20, 2021
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Course: Torrey Pines (South)
- Par: 72 / 7,698 yards
- Defending Champ: Bryson DeChambeau
Course comparison – Torrey Pines (South)
- This course is set up to play at 7,698 yards, 367 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Torrey Pines (South) has seen an average tournament score of -3.2 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -4.7 across all courses over the past year.
- Torrey Pines (South) checks in at 7,698 yards, 389 yards longer than the average course Kennedy has played over the past year (7,309 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6.5 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -3.2.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brad Kennedy 2021 results
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||61||81-73-69-73 (+8)||$0|
Kennedy’s last appearance, his 61st-place finish in the WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession at The Concession Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from