Brad Hunt and the Vancouver Canucks face the San Jose Sharks on Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. Thinking about a wager on Hunt in the Canucks-Sharks matchup? Use our stats and information to help you.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Brad Hunt Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Brad Hunt Season Stats
- Hunt has averaged 15:15 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus rating of -5.
- Hunt has scored in three games so far this season, and has three goals in total.
- Hunt has 10 assists in total, with at least one in nine games.
- He has accumulated at least one point in 12 games, and has 13 points in total, this season.
- He has one assist, but no goals, on the power play.
- Hunt’s shooting percentage this season is 5.5%, and he is averaging 1.4 shots per game.
Brad Hunt Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/6/2022||Golden Knights||0||0||0||15:58||Away||W 5-1|
|3/24/2022||Wild||0||0||0||12:52||Away||L 3-2 OT|
|3/20/2022||Sabres||0||0||0||15:44||Home||L 3-2 OT|
|3/17/2022||Red Wings||0||0||0||15:06||Home||L 1-0|
Vancouver Canucks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from