The Bowling Green Falcons (8-10, 2-3 MAC) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Miami (OH) RedHawks (7-11, 1-4 MAC) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Stroh Center. The contest airs on ESPN3. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Falcons’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the RedHawks ( ).
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Bowling Green vs Miami (OH) Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Bowling Green Offense Vs. Miami (OH) Defense
|Bowling Green Offense||Stats (Rank)||Miami (OH) Defense|
|77.7 (55)||Points/Gm||74.7 (314)|
|9.3 (237)||Possessions/Game||14.1 (302)|
|44.6 (179)||Field Goal %||48.5 (351)|
|34.9 (134)||3PT %||37.0 (325)|
|50.8 (197)||Effective FG %||55.1 (346)|
|52.0 (280)||True Shooting %||63.2 (354)|
Miami (OH) Offense Vs. Bowling Green Defense
|Miami (OH) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bowling Green Defense|
|74.7 (121)||Points/Gm||77.4 (342)|
|14.1 (59)||Possessions/Game||9.3 (123)|
|44.5 (187)||Field Goal %||45.5 (281)|
|34.2 (179)||3PT %||37.2 (330)|
|51.7 (144)||Effective FG %||52.4 (288)|
|54.8 (172)||True Shooting %||62.3 (342)|
Best Betting Sites For Bowling Green vs Miami (OH)
Bowling Green Betting Insights
- Bowling Green has put together a 6-8-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Falcons have covered the spread once this season (1-1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, nine out of Bowling Green’s 16 games have hit the over.
- The Falcons and their opponents have gone over 156 combined points in eight of 16 games this season.
- Bowling Green has an average total of 155.1 in its outings this year, 0.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Miami (OH) Betting Insights
- Miami (OH) has won six games against the spread this year, while failing to cover nine times.
- The RedHawks are 4-5 ATS this season when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- So far this season, nine out of Miami (OH)’s 15 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The RedHawks have combined with their opponent to score more than 156 points in six of 15 games this season.
- Miami (OH)’s games this season have had an average of 149.4 points, 6.6 fewer points than this game’s total.
Bowling Green Key Players
- The Falcons scoring leader is Leon Ayers III, who contributes 17.7 points per game.
- Bowling Green is led in rebounding by Rashaun Agee’s 6.6 rebounds per game and assists by Samari Curtis’ 4.5 assists per game.
- Kaden Metheny hits 2.8 treys per game to lead the Falcons.
- Bowling Green’s steals leader is Ayers III, who collects 1.2 per game. Agee leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a contest.
Miami (OH) Key Players
- Mekhi Lairy has the top spot on the RedHawks scoring and assist lists, putting up 17.3 points and 4.2 assists per game.
- Morgan Safford collects all of the boards and is the Miami (OH) leader in rebounds, grabbing 6.2 per game.
- Lairy makes more threes per game than any other member of the RedHawks, cashing in 1.9 treys per game.
- Miami (OH)’s Lairy has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Jaquel Morris is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.