The Northern Illinois Huskies (1-2) face the Boston University Terriers (2-2) at UNF Arena on Sunday, November 21, 2021. The game begins at 11:00 AM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Terriers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Huskies ( ).
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of November 21, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Boston University vs Northern Illinois Betting Odds
Boston University Offense Vs. Northern Illinois Defense (From 2020-21)
|Boston University Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northern Illinois Defense|
|69.4 (228)||Points/Gm||78.1 (318)|
|66.6 (275)||Possessions/Game||66.9 (75)|
|43.7 (191)||Field Goal %||47 (314)|
|31.9 (266)||3PT %||39.4 (344)|
|49.7 (201)||Effective FG %||55 (335)|
|53.7 (175)||True Shooting %||58.8 (339)|
Northern Illinois Offense vs. Boston University Defense (From 2020-21)
|Northern Illinois Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boston University Defense|
|62.4 (335)||Points/Gm||73.9 (270)|
|67 (259)||Possessions/Game||66.9 (75)|
|39.9 (323)||Field Goal %||47.4 (326)|
|32.5 (233)||3PT %||36.2 (297)|
|44.5 (339)||Effective FG %||53.7 (313)|
|46.8 (338)||True Shooting %||56.3 (302)|
Boston University Betting Insights
- Boston University covered nine times in 18 games with a spread last season.
- The Terriers did not cover the spread when favored by 8.5 points or more last season (in three opportunities).
- Last season, nine of Boston University’s games went over the point total.
- Boston University’s 18 games last season went over this contest’s total of 128.5 points 15 times.
- Terriers outings last season had an average total of 144.6, 16.1 more points than this game’s over/under.
Northern Illinois Betting Insights
- Northern Illinois put together a 4-13-1 ATS record last season.
- The Huskies were an underdog by 8.5 points or more eight times last season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- A total of 12 of Northern Illinois’ games last season hit the over.
- Northern Illinois combined with its opponent to score more than 128.5 points in 14 of 18 games last season.
- The Huskies had a 135.5-point average over/under in their outings last year, 7.0 more points than the total for this game.
Boston University Key Players
- Javante McCoy put up 16.1 points per game last season while also adding 2.1 assists.
- Sukhmail Mathon grabed 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Jonas Harper had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- Harper averaged 1.3 steals per game. Mathon collected 1.2 blocks a game.
Northern Illinois Key Players
- Trendon Hankerson put up 14.1 points per game last season.
- Kaleb Thornton dished out three assists a game and Darius Beane pulled down 4.6 rebounds per contest.
- Hankerson made 2.6 threes per game a season ago.
- Beane collected 1.3 steals per game. Zool Kueth averaged 0.8 blocks an outing.