The Boston University Terriers (9-11, 2-5 Patriot) will look to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (7-13, 2-5 Patriot) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Case Gym. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Terriers’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Greyhounds ( ).
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 1:44 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Boston University vs Loyola (MD) Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Boston University Offense Vs. Loyola (MD) Defense
|Boston University Offense||Stats (Rank)||Loyola (MD) Defense|
|68.3 (268)||Points/Gm||69.7 (198)|
|9.1 (246)||Possessions/Game||9.6 (128)|
|41.5 (319)||Field Goal %||49.6 (361)|
|33.6 (207)||3PT %||37.8 (341)|
|48.2 (295)||Effective FG %||56.2 (358)|
|52.0 (278)||True Shooting %||60.5 (323)|
Loyola (MD) Offense Vs. Boston University Defense
|Loyola (MD) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boston University Defense|
|65.4 (326)||Points/Gm||68.5 (161)|
|9.6 (234)||Possessions/Game||9.1 (114)|
|44.8 (164)||Field Goal %||43.3 (170)|
|34.4 (162)||3PT %||33.7 (188)|
|51.5 (152)||Effective FG %||50.0 (187)|
|53.6 (224)||True Shooting %||56.4 (226)|
Best Betting Sites For Boston University vs Loyola (MD)
Boston University Betting Insights
- Boston University is 9-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Terriers have won each of their two games this season when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- So far this season, 11 out of Boston University’s 19 games have gone over the point total.
- In 11 of 19 games this season, the Terriers and their opponents have gone over 130.5 points.
- The average point total in Boston University’s outings this year is 136.8, 6.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
Loyola (MD) Betting Insights
- Loyola (MD) is 6-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Greyhounds have been an underdog by 7 points or more five times this year, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- In Loyola (MD)’s 18 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
- The Greyhounds have combined with their opponent to score more than 130.5 points in 11 of 18 games this season.
- Loyola (MD)’s games this year have had a 135.1-point total on average, 4.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Boston University Key Players
- The Terriers points and rebounds leader is Walter Whyte. He scores 14.2 points per game and pulls down 5.8 rebounds.
- Boston University’s assists leader is Ethan Brittain-Watts, who racks up 2.3 per game.
- Whyte is the top three-point shooter for the Terriers, knocking down 1.6 per game.
- Boston University’s steals leader is Jonas Harper, who averages 1.4 per game. Whyte leads the team averaging 0.6 blocks a contest.
Loyola (MD) Key Players
- Kenny Jones’ strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Greyhounds scoring and assists leaderboards with 11.5 points per game and 3.1 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Golden Dike is the Loyola (MD) leader with 6.5 per game.
- Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Greyhounds, cashing in 1.9 treys per game.
- Jones tops Loyola (MD) in steals with 1.8 per game, and Dike leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.