The Hartford Hawks (0-3) hope to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Boston University Terriers (1-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at Chase Arena at Reich Family Pavilion. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Terriers’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Hawks ( ).
The insights in this article reflect odds as of November 18, 2021 at 4:21 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Boston University vs Hartford Betting Odds
Boston University Offense Vs. Hartford Defense (From 2020-21)
|Boston University Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hartford Defense|
|69.4 (228)||Points/Gm||63.9 (33)|
|66.6 (275)||Possessions/Game||66.8 (69)|
|43.7 (191)||Field Goal %||41.9 (87)|
|31.9 (266)||3PT %||29 (10)|
|49.7 (201)||Effective FG %||47.8 (71)|
|53.7 (175)||True Shooting %||50.1 (34)|
Hartford Offense vs. Boston University Defense (From 2020-21)
|Hartford Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boston University Defense|
|65.4 (304)||Points/Gm||73.9 (270)|
|65.8 (304)||Possessions/Game||66.9 (75)|
|43.1 (226)||Field Goal %||47.4 (326)|
|32.3 (244)||3PT %||36.2 (297)|
|49.9 (186)||Effective FG %||53.7 (313)|
|53.4 (190)||True Shooting %||56.3 (302)|
Boston University Betting Insights
- Boston University won nine games against the spread last season, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Terriers covered the spread three times last season (3-4 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- A total of nine of Boston University’s games last season went over the point total.
- Boston University and its opponents went over 135 combined points in 13 of 18 games last season.
- The average point total in Terriers contests last season was 144.6, 9.6 more points than the over/under for this game.
Hartford Betting Insights
- Hartford put together a 13-8-1 record against the spread last year.
- The Hawks were an underdog by 3 points or more nine times last season, and covered the spread in six of those contests.
- Hartford and its opponents combined to go over the point total eight out of 22 times last season.
- Hartford combined with its opponent to score more than 135 points in seven of 22 games last season.
- The Hawks had a 134.2-point average over/under in their contests last year, 0.8 fewer points than this game’s total.
Boston University Key Players
- Javante McCoy scored 16.1 points per game and averaged 2.1 assists per game last season.
- Sukhmail Mathon collected 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Jonas Harper hit 1.5 threes per game a season ago.
- Harper averaged 1.3 steals per game. Mathon collected 1.2 blocks a game.
Hartford Key Players
- Austin Williams put up 14 points per game last season while tacking on 6.2 rebounds.
- Traci Carter collected 3.5 assists per game.
- DJ Mitchell had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Carter averaged 2.5 steals per game. Hunter Marks collected 0.7 blocks an outing.