Two streaking teams meet when the Colgate Raiders (7-10, 4-1 Patriot) visit the Boston University Terriers (14-8, 5-4 Patriot) on Friday, January 28, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Raiders will put their four-game win streak on the line against the Terriers, winners of three straight. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Raiders’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Terriers ( ).
The insights in this article reflect odds as of January 28, 2022 at 11:58 AM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Colgate vs Boston University Betting Odds
Colgate Offense Vs. Boston University Defense
|Colgate Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boston University Defense|
|72.9 (149)||Points/Gm||64.9 (71)|
|67.4 (236)||Possessions/Game||64.6 (22)|
|44.7 (152)||Field Goal %||44.3 (260)|
|37.6 (26)||3PT %||32.1 (128)|
|53.0 (79)||Effective FG %||49.5 (196)|
|55.4 (119)||True Shooting %||53.1 (234)|
Boston University Offense Vs. Colgate Defense
|Boston University Offense||Stats (Rank)||Colgate Defense|
|69.4 (225)||Points/Gm||70.6 (228)|
|63.8 (343)||Possessions/Game||67.7 (101)|
|44.4 (167)||Field Goal %||43.7 (226)|
|34.5 (145)||3PT %||34.8 (256)|
|51.1 (151)||Effective FG %||49.8 (212)|
|55.2 (124)||True Shooting %||53.0 (229)|
Colgate Betting Insights
- Colgate has put together a 7-9-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Raiders have covered the spread four times this season (4-6-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Colgate’s games have hit the over eight out of 17 times this season.
- Colgate’s 17 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 137.5 points 11 times.
- The average total in Raiders outings this year is 144.5, 7.0 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Boston University Betting Insights
- Boston University has put together a 9-9-3 record against the spread this year.
- The Terriers have covered the spread twice this year (2-1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- In Boston University’s 21 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
- Boston University has combined with its opponent to score more than 137.5 points in six of 21 games this season.
- Terriers games this season have had an average of 132.5 points, 5.0 fewer points than this game’s total.
Colgate Key Players
- Nelly Cummings leads the Raiders in scoring, averaging 17.2 points per game.
- Tucker Richardson leads Colgate with 3.9 assists a game and Ryan Moffatt paces the team with 6.0 rebounds per outing.
- Cummings is the top three-point shooter for the Raiders, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Moffatt leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Keegan Records collects 1.7 blocks a game to pace Colgate.
Boston University Key Players
- The Terriers go-to guy, Javante McCoy, leads the team in both scoring (16.5 points per game) and assists (2.6 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Sukhmail Mathon is the Boston University leader with 9.9 per game.
- McCoy leads the Terriers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Jonas Harper tops Boston University in steals with 1.0 per game, and Mathon leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.