The Bucknell Bison (3-9, 0-0 Patriot) will visit the Boston University Terriers (9-4, 0-0 Patriot) after losing seven straight road games. The matchup begins at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 1, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Terriers’ ( to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Bison ().
This article makes reference to betting data updated as of January 1, 2022 at 11:59 AM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Boston University vs Bucknell Betting Odds
Boston University Offense Vs. Bucknell Defense
|Boston University Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bucknell Defense|
|69.2 (250)||Points/Gm||81.1 (352)|
|64.1 (339)||Possessions/Game||71.8 (253)|
|44.8 (158)||Field Goal %||44.6 (279)|
|35.6 (98)||3PT %||33.5 (229)|
|52.2 (123)||Effective FG %||51.2 (283)|
|56.3 (92)||True Shooting %||54.3 (300)|
Bucknell Offense Vs. Boston University Defense
|Bucknell Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boston University Defense|
|72.3 (182)||Points/Gm||64.2 (87)|
|72.3 (70)||Possessions/Game||65.7 (35)|
|44.3 (178)||Field Goal %||43.1 (219)|
|35.9 (83)||3PT %||31.8 (132)|
|51.5 (151)||Effective FG %||48.5 (179)|
|55.8 (112)||True Shooting %||52.3 (218)|
Boston University Betting Insights
- Boston University has put together a 6-4-2 ATS record so far this year.
- The Terriers have been favored by 11 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Boston University and its opponents have combined to go over the point total five out of 12 times this season.
- In three games this season, Boston University and its opponents have scored more than 141 combined points.
- Terriers games this season have had an average of 131.9 points, 9.1 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Bucknell Betting Insights
- Bucknell has put together a 10-2-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Bison have been an underdog by 11 points or more four times this year, and covered the spread in four of those matchups.
- A total of eight Bucknell games this season have gone over the point total.
- Bucknell has played 10 games this season that have gone over 141 combined points scored.
- The average total for Bison games this season has been 149.0, 8.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Boston University Key Players
- The Terriers rebounds and assists leader is Sukhmail Mathon. He grabs 9.0 rebounds and racks up 2.2 assists per game.
- Javante McCoy paces Boston University with 17.2 points per game.
- McCoy is the top three-point shooter for the Terriers, hitting 2.2 per game.
- McCoy leads the team with 0.9 steals per game. Mathon collects 0.5 blocks a game to pace Boston University.
Bucknell Key Players
- The Bison leader in scoring is Andrew Funk with 17.3 points per game. He also adds 4.0 rebounds per game and 2.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to Bucknell leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Alex Timmerman with 7.0 rebounds per game and Xander Rice with 3.8 assists per game.
- Funk leads the Bison in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.0 made threes per game.
- Rice tops Bucknell in steals with 1.2 per game, and Jake van der Heijden leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.