The Utah Jazz, including Bojan Bogdanovic, face the Portland Trail Blazers at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday. Bogdanovic puts up 18.1 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.0 blocks.
In this article, we take a look at all of Bogdanovic’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Bojan Bogdanovic Prop Bets (April 10)
Bogdanovic Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.5 points prop total set for Bogdanovic on Sunday is 0.6 fewer points than his season scoring average (18.1).
- In the 81 games he’s appeared in this season, Bogdanovic’s point total has exceeded 17.5 points 38 times.
- So far this season, Bogdanovic is 36-for-63 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Bogdanovic’s 2.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Bogdanovic has made more than 2.5 treys in 30 of his games so far this season.
- The Trail Blazers allow 115.2 points per game, 28th-ranked in the league.
Bogdanovic Vs Trail Blazers
Bet On Jazz Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from