The Utah Jazz and Bojan Bogdanovic will take on the Toronto Raptors at 1:00 PM ET on Thursday. Bogdanovic puts up 17.6 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.0 blocks.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Bogdanovic’s props, we break down all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Bojan Bogdanovic Prop Bets (November 18)
Bogdanovic Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.5-point total set for Bogdanovic on Thursday is 1.1 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- In the 14 games he’s appeared in this season, Bogdanovic’s point total has gone over 16.5 points six times.
- Bogdanovic has gone up against a points prop bet in 15 games this season, and he’s gone over seven times.
- Bogdanovic’s 2.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 less than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- Bogdanovic has two games this season with more than 2.5 made threes.
- Conceding 105.2 points per game, the Raptors are the 11th-ranked squad in the league on defense.
Bogdanovic Vs Raptors (2020-21)
Bet On Jazz Vs Raptors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from