Bojan Bogdanovic and the Utah Jazz will match up against the Sacramento Kings at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday. Bogdanovic averages 16.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, shooting 44.2% from the field and 36.8% from downtown with 2.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Bogdanovic’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Bojan Bogdanovic Prop Bets (November 20)
Bogdanovic Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.5-point total set for Bogdanovic on Saturday is 0.4 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Bogdanovic has put up more than 16.5 points six times this season (through 15 games).
- So far this season, Bogdanovic is 7-for-15 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Bogdanovic has averaged 2.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Bogdanovic has finished 10 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Kings are 26th in the NBA, conceding 110.3 points per game.
Bogdanovic Vs Kings
Bet On Jazz Vs Kings
Powered By Data Skrive using data from