The betting data found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
The Boise State Broncos are heavily favored () to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Air Force Falcons at 11:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, at Taco Bell Arena. The game airs on FS1 and the point total is set at for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 6, 2021, 2:13 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Boise State Betting Information
- Boise State has put together a 3-1 record against the spread this season.
- In 25% of its games this season (1/4), Boise State and its opponents have outscored the set over/under.
Boise State Players to Watch
|Marcus Shaver Jr.||6||13.8||5.5||1.5||1.5||0.2||1.7|
Air Force Betting Information
- So far this season, Air Force managed an even 3-3 record ATS.
- The Falcons have hit the over in three games this season, half of the six games they have played this season.
Air Force Players to Watch
|Keaton Van Soelen||8||8.0||3.5||2.9||1.4||0.8||0.8|
- In Air Force’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup over/under in two out of six matchups (33.3%).
- The total for the contest of 132 is two points more than the combined points per game averages for the Broncos (72 points per game) and the Falcons (58 points per game).
- The 127.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.2 fewer than the 132 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Broncos have seen a 135 over/under in their games this season, three more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Falcons games have an over/under of 122.8 points this season, 9.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2020||Boise State||Boise State||-10.5||150.5||-685||477||Regular Season||74-57 BOISE|
|1/15/2020||Boise State||Air Force||-1.5||148.5||-125||101||Regular Season||85-78 AIRFOR|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from