The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of March 16, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,250!
Northwestern vs Boise State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Northwestern Offense Vs. Boise State Defense
|Northwestern Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boise State Defense|
|67.7 (281)||Points/Gm||64.3 (34)|
|33.9 (186)||Possessions/Game||32.3 (96)|
|40.4 (344)||Field Goal %||41.5 (45)|
|31.9 (301)||3PT %||31.1 (34)|
|47.0 (329)||Effective FG %||47.3 (43)|
|51.1 (310)||True Shooting %||51.5 (51)|
Boise State Offense Vs. Northwestern Defense
|Boise State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northwestern Defense|
|72.2 (166)||Points/Gm||62.5 (18)|
|32.3 (266)||Possessions/Game||33.9 (170)|
|45.5 (119)||Field Goal %||41.2 (38)|
|36.5 (60)||3PT %||33.9 (182)|
|52.4 (100)||Effective FG %||48.4 (85)|
|56.1 (86)||True Shooting %||51.7 (60)|
Best Betting Sites For Northwestern vs Boise State
UP TO $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Northwestern Betting Insights
- Northwestern has covered 19 times in 32 games with a spread this season.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread eight times this season (8-8 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, 12 out of Northwestern’s 32 games have gone over the point total.
- The Wildcats’ 32 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 128 points 20 times.
- The average total in Northwestern’s outings this year is 130.1, 2.1 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Boise State Betting Insights
- Boise State has won 16 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing 16 times.
- The Broncos have been an underdog by 1.5 points or more 11 times this year, and covered the spread in seven of those contests.
- Boise State and its opponents have combined to hit the over 16 out of 32 times this year.
- Broncos games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 128 points in 23 of 32 outings.
- Boise State’s games this year have had a 136.6-point total on average, 8.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Northwestern Key Players
- Boo Buie leads the Wildcats in points and assists. He scores 17.1 points per game while tacking on 4.5 assists.
- Matthew Nicholson paces Northwestern with 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Buie makes 1.9 treys per game to lead the Wildcats.
- Northwestern’s steals leader is Chase Audige, who grabs 2.4 per game. Nicholson leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
Boise State Key Players
- Marcus Shaver Jr. racks up 6.1 rebounds per game, 3.8 assists per game, and 13.5 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Broncos in both rebounds and assists.
- Tyson Degenhart scores 14.3 points per game to pace Boise State.
- Max Rice leads the Broncos in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Boise State’s Shaver Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Naje Smith is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.