The Boise State Broncos (14-4, 4-1 MWC) aim to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Nevada Wolf Pack (15-4, 5-1 MWC) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at ExtraMile Arena. The game airs on MW N. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Broncos’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Wolf Pack ( ).
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of January 17, 2023 at 9:39 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Free Bet up to $1,250! Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Boise State vs Nevada Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Boise State Offense Vs. Nevada Defense
|Boise State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nevada Defense|
|72.7 (158)||Points/Gm||64.7 (66)|
|10.9 (133)||Possessions/Game||10.4 (206)|
|45.0 (161)||Field Goal %||40.5 (46)|
|37.1 (55)||3PT %||32.9 (147)|
|52.2 (117)||Effective FG %||47.1 (70)|
|55.6 (136)||True Shooting %||51.9 (86)|
Nevada Offense Vs. Boise State Defense
|Nevada Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boise State Defense|
|73.4 (148)||Points/Gm||60.5 (18)|
|10.4 (158)||Possessions/Game||10.9 (228)|
|44.3 (195)||Field Goal %||39.4 (18)|
|34.4 (159)||3PT %||29.3 (23)|
|51.4 (164)||Effective FG %||44.5 (18)|
|57.4 (63)||True Shooting %||49.6 (23)|
Best Betting Sites For Boise State vs Nevada
Boise State Betting Insights
- Boise State has won 11 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing six times.
- When playing as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, the Broncos have an ATS record of 3-4.
- In Boise State’s 17 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
- The Broncos’ 17 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 135 points seven times.
- Boise State has had an average of 133.2 points in its games this season, 1.8 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Nevada Betting Insights
- Nevada is 13-4-1 ATS this year.
- The Wolf Pack have been an underdog by 5.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- So far this season, 11 out of Nevada’s 18 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Wolf Pack have played 12 games this season that finished with a combined score above 135 points.
- Nevada’s outings this season have a 138.1-point average over/under, 3.1 more points than this game’s point total.
Boise State Key Players
- The Broncos points, rebounds and assists leader is Marcus Shaver Jr.. He averages 14.2 points per game and adds 6.6 rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- Chibuzo Agbo is the top three-point shooter for the Broncos, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Shaver Jr. leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Naje Smith collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace Boise State.
Nevada Key Players
- Jarod Lucas owns the Wolf Pack top spot in scoring with 16.9 points per game and also tacks on 2.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Nevada leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Darrion Williams with 7.1 rebounds per game and Kenan Blackshear with 4.8 assists per game.
- Lucas leads the Wolf Pack in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Nevada grabs more steals than Blackshear (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Tre Coleman (0.7 per game).