The Fresno State Bulldogs (7-11, 3-4 MWC) aim to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Boise State Broncos (15-5, 5-2 MWC) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Broncos’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Bulldogs ( ).
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of January 24, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Boise State vs Fresno State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Boise State Offense Vs. Fresno State Defense
|Boise State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Fresno State Defense|
|73.2 (149)||Points/Gm||62.9 (33)|
|13.7 (173)||Possessions/Game||10.7 (78)|
|45.3 (139)||Field Goal %||42.4 (124)|
|36.7 (56)||3PT %||35.2 (263)|
|52.3 (111)||Effective FG %||49.4 (161)|
|55.6 (129)||True Shooting %||52.2 (94)|
Fresno State Offense Vs. Boise State Defense
|Fresno State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boise State Defense|
|61.4 (356)||Points/Gm||61.6 (22)|
|10.7 (282)||Possessions/Game||13.7 (188)|
|42.6 (282)||Field Goal %||40.1 (32)|
|29.8 (341)||3PT %||30.3 (41)|
|48.5 (292)||Effective FG %||45.3 (22)|
|52.4 (265)||True Shooting %||50.1 (30)|
Best Betting Sites For Boise State vs Fresno State
Boise State Betting Insights
- Boise State has covered 13 times in 19 chances against the spread this season.
- The Broncos have been favored by 12 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- A total of nine out of Boise State’s 19 games this season have hit the over.
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined to score more than 127 points in 14 of 19 games this season.
- Boise State has an average point total of 134.8 in its contests this year, 7.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Fresno State Betting Insights
- Fresno State is 5-12-0 ATS this season.
- So far this season, five out of Fresno State’s 17 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Bulldogs have combined with their opponent to score more than 127 points in seven of 17 games this season.
- Fresno State’s matchups this season have a 124.3-point average over/under, 2.7 fewer points than this game’s total.
Boise State Key Players
- The Broncos rebounds and assists leader is Marcus Shaver Jr.. He averages 6.5 rebounds and racks up 4.4 assists per game.
- Boise State is led in scoring by Tyson Degenhart’s 14.4 points per game.
- The Broncos are led by Max Rice from beyond the arc. He makes 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Boise State’s steals leader is Shaver Jr., who grabs 1.9 per game. Naje Smith leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
Fresno State Key Players
- Isaih Moore is at the top of the Bulldogs scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 12.1 points per game and 7.9 rebounds per game this season.
- Isaiah Hill puts in work dishing out assists and is Fresno State’s assist leader with 3.3 per game.
- Anthony Holland makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, cashing in 1.7 treys per game.
- Fresno State’s Jemarl Baker Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Eduardo Andre is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.