Bogdan Bogdanovic and the Atlanta Hawks will take on the Portland Trail Blazers at 7:30 PM ET on Monday. Bogdanovic puts up 14.1 points, 4.0 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 1.0 steals and 0.3 blocks.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Bogdanovic’s props, we dig into all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Bogdan Bogdanovic Prop Bets (March 14)
Bogdanovic Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 18.5 points prop bet over/under set for Bogdanovic on Monday is 4.4 more than his scoring average on the season (14.1).
- Bogdanovic has totaled more than 18.5 points 11 times this season (through 67 games).
- Bogdanovic has hit the over 18 times on a points prop this season (in 39 tries).
- Bogdanovic has averaged 2.5 made three-pointers per game, 1.0 less than his over/under in Monday’s game (3.5).
- Bogdanovic has finished 13 games this season with more than 3.5 made threes.
- The Trail Blazers are the 26th-best defensive team in the NBA, conceding 113.4 points per game.
Bogdanovic Vs Trail Blazers (2020-21)
Bet On Hawks Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from