Bogdan Bogdanovic and the Atlanta Hawks will face the Charlotte Hornets at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday. Bogdanovic averages 12.3 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocks.
Let’s break down Bogdanovic’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you examine your best wagers.
Bogdan Bogdanovic Prop Bets (November 20)
Bogdanovic Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5-point total set for Bogdanovic on Saturday is 0.2 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- In the 16 games he’s played this season, Bogdanovic’s point total has gone over 12.5 points seven times.
- Bogdanovic has exceeded his points prop total seven times this season (in 15 games with such a prop).
- Bogdanovic has averaged 2.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Bogdanovic has made more than 2.5 threes in six of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Hornets have allowed 113.6 points per game, which is the worst in the league.
Bogdanovic Vs Hornets (2020-21)
Bet On Hawks Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from