The Milwaukee Bucks, including Bobby Portis, take on the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Portis puts up 13.8 points, 7.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.8 blocks.
In this article, we dig into all of Portis’ prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Bobby Portis Prop Bets (November 19)
Portis Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Portis’ 13.8 points per game average is 0.7 less than Friday’s over/under.
- Portis’ point total has gone over 14.5 points five times in the 15 games he’s played this season.
- Portis is 4-for-8 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Portis’ 1.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Portis has two games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- The Thunder give up 105.9 points per game, 13th-ranked in the NBA.
Portis Vs Thunder (2020-21)
Bet On Bucks Vs Thunder
Powered By Data Skrive using data from