Bobby Portis will take the court for the Milwaukee Bucks when they square off against the Brooklyn Nets at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Portis is posting 14.6 points, 1.2 assists and 9.1 rebounds per contest.
In this article, we dig into all of Portis’ prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Bobby Portis Prop Bets (March 31)
Portis Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 7.5 points prop bet set for Portis on Thursday is 7.1 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (14.6).
- In the 75 games he’s played this season, Portis’ point total has exceeded 7.5 points 54 times.
- Portis has gone up against a points prop bet in 62 games this season, and he’s hit the over 26 times.
- Portis has knocked down 1.9 three pointers per game, 1.4 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (0.5).
- Portis has 56 games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- Conceding 112.0 points per game, the Nets are the 20th-ranked squad in the league defensively.
Portis Vs Nets
Bet On Bucks Vs Nets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from