The Milwaukee Bucks, including Bobby Portis, match up against the Orlando Magic at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Portis is posting 14.1 points, 1.4 assists and 7.6 rebounds per game.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Portis’ props, we dig into all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Bobby Portis Prop Bets (November 20)
Portis Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Portis’ 14.1 points per game average is 0.4 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Portis has played 16 games this season, recording more than 14.5 points in six of them.
- Portis has gone over on his points prop total five times this season (in nine games with such a prop).
- Portis’ 1.5 made three-pointers per game is the same as his over/under on Saturday.
- Portis has three games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The Magic are the 24th-best defensive team in the NBA, giving up 109.7 points per game.
Portis Vs Magic (2020-21)
Bet On Bucks Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from