The Milwaukee Bucks, including Bobby Portis, match up against the Boston Celtics at 7:30 PM ET on Monday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Portis posts 14.6 points, 9.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, shooting 47.9% from the floor and 39.3% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
In this article, we dig into all of Portis’ prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Bobby Portis Prop Bets (May 9)
Portis Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.6 points Portis has scored per game this season is 3.1 more than his prop total set for Monday (11.5).
- Portis has scored more than 11.5 points 52 times this season (through 90 games).
- Portis has hit the over 34 times on a points prop this season (in 76 tries).
- Portis has made 1.8 three pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Portis has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 35 of his games so far this season.
- Giving up 104.5 points per contest, the Celtics are the best squad in the NBA defensively.
Portis Vs Celtics
Bet On Bucks Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from