Bobby Portis and the Milwaukee Bucks will match up against the Boston Celtics at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Portis posts 14.6 points, 9.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocks.
Let’s break down Portis’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you pick out your best wagers.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Bobby Portis Prop Bets (May 11)
Portis Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.5 points prop total set for Portis on Wednesday is 4.1 fewer points than his season scoring average (14.6).
- Portis has played 91 games this season, totaling more than 10.5 points in 60 of them.
- So far this season, Portis is 34-for-76 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Portis has averaged 1.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Portis has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 35 games this season.
- The Celtics concede 104.5 points per contest, best in the NBA.
Portis Vs Celtics
Bet On Bucks Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from