Bobby Portis and his Milwaukee Bucks teammates hit the court against the Philadelphia 76ers at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Portis posts 14.8 points, 9.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, shooting 47.5% from the floor and 39.9% from beyond the arc with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s break down all of Portis’ prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Bobby Portis Prop Bets (March 29)
Portis Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.8 points Portis has scored per game this season is 6.3 more than his prop bet over/under set for Tuesday (8.5).
- Portis has recorded more than 8.5 points 54 times this season (through 74 games).
- Portis is 26-for-61 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Portis has averaged 1.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Portis has connected on more than 1.5 threes in 29 of his 74 games so far this season.
- The 76ers give up 106.6 points per game, sixth-ranked in the league.
Portis Vs 76ers
Bet On Bucks Vs 76ers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from