Bo Van Pelt heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he made the cut and finished 49th in his last tournament, the 3M Open. The tournament will be held July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan, hosted at the par 72, 7,340-yard course. Cameron Davis is the defending champion.
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:24 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Bo Van Pelt odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Van Pelt’s recent form
- Van Pelt will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his last five events, Van Pelt has an average finish of 49th.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five appearances.
- Van Pelt has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Van Pelt at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Van Pelt has average finish of 70th at this event in two trips, including a personal best 68th-place.
- In his last two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Van Pelt finished 71st when he last played this event in 2021.
- He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,265 yards, which is 75 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -11.
- The average course Van Pelt has played over the last year (7,291 yards) is 49 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,340 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bo Van Pelt 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||49||75-68-70-70 (-1)||-4.312||-4.564||$18,885|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||68||N/A||$7,733|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||27||65-69-72-69 (-13)||8.728||10.732||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||73-71||-2.8||-0.610||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-69-65-76 (+1)||-5.020||7.228||$20,387|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-76||-7.396||2.570||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-78||-6.034||-3.396||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-74||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||71-73||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||24||67-70-68-73 (-9)||4.047||-3.300||$74,603|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-70||-1.73||0.982||$0|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Van Pelt’s 49th-place finish last time out at the 3M Open on July 21-25.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from