Bo Van Pelt enters the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +100000 odds to win. He missed the cut in his last event at this course, the 2020 RBC Heritage.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:19 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bo Van Pelt odds for the RBC Heritage
Van Pelt’s recent form
- Van Pelt has finished in the top 20 once over his last five appearances.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Van Pelt has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3.3 in his last five appearances.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Van Pelt at the RBC Heritage
- In Van Pelt’s last two trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 one time. His average finish at the event is ninth.
- In his last two trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Van Pelt did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2020).
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,298 yards, which is 199 yards longer than the 7,099-yard par 71 for this week’s event.
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- The average course Van Pelt has played over the past year has been 151 yards longer than the 7,099 yards Harbour Town Golf Links will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -7.7 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bo Van Pelt 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||34||74-72-73-67 (-2)||$36,036|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||56||71-72-74-74 (+3)||$6,810|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||76-75||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||15||71-72-67-67 (-11)||$45,750|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||77-76||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||30||69-67-71-67 (-10)||$44,713|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||75-70||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-72||$0|
Check out all the details from Van Pelt’s 34th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from