In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Van Pelt from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of July 24, 2022 at 8:28 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Bo Van Pelt odds for the 3M Open
Van Pelt’s recent form
- Van Pelt will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his last five events, Van Pelt has an average finish of 54th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
- Van Pelt has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -1 over his last five appearances.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Van Pelt at the 3M Open
- Van Pelt has an average finish of 53rd with a personal best of finish of 28th at this tournament.
- In his last three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Van Pelt finished 66th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 163 yards longer than average.
- Van Pelt will take to the 7,428-yard course this week at TPC Twin Cities after having played courses with an average length of 7,291 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bo Van Pelt 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||66||75-68-70 (E)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||68||N/A||$7,733|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||27||65-69-72-69 (-13)||8.728||10.732||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||73-71||-2.8||-0.610||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-69-65-76 (+1)||-5.020||7.228||$20,387|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-76||-7.396||2.570||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-78||-6.034||-3.396||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-74||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||71-73||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||24||67-70-68-73 (-9)||4.047||-3.300||$74,603|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-70||-1.73||0.982||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from