Bo Hoag (odds to win) heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after he made the cut in his last event, the Rocket Mortgage Classic, and finished 30th. Action gets underway August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina, and Kevin Kisner is the defending champion for the event.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:28 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Bo Hoag odds for the Wyndham Championship
Hoag’s recent form
- Hoag has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- Over his last five appearances, Hoag has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Hoag has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -3.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Hoag at the Wyndham Championship
- Hoag finished 42nd in his only finish at this event in two visits.
- Hoag has one made cut in his last two attempts at this tournament.
- Hoag last played this event in 2021 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards, compared to the average 7,264 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Golfers at Sedgefield Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The average course Hoag has played over the last year (7,260 yards) is 133 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bo Hoag 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||30||71-68-71-67 (-11)||0.780||-2.072||$50,340|
|July 21-25||3M Open||45||75-67-68-72 (-2)||-5.388||-3.488||$22,950|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||60||N/A||$8,214|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||68-74||3.790||-0.06||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||67-69-63-73 (-12)||16.100||1.08||$97,803|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-76||-0.136||-0.070||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||72-75||3.34||-1.8||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||78-72||-9.982||-2.914||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||76-75||-3.186||-3.402||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-70||-1.372||-2.218||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-75||-3.904||-0.922||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||74-69||-3.834||-3.596||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||54||74-69-68-74 (-3)||–||–||$8,732|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||66||73-70-74-71 (E)||$7,918|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||79-74-71||-6.923||-1.308||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-70||-4.369||-0.379||$0|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Hoag’s 30th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the Rocket Mortgage Classic at on July 28 – August 1.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from