Bo Hoag (odds to win) enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after he made the cut in his last appearance in this tournament in 2021 and finished 32nd. The course, located in Detroit, Michigan, will host the event from July 28-31. The defending champion of the event is Cameron Davis.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of July 27, 2022 at 3:28 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Bo Hoag odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Hoag’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Hoag has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Hoag has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of even in his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Hoag at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Hoag has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- Hoag made the cut in one of his last two entries to this event.
- Hoag finished 32nd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- His last time here, he posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,265.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Detroit Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -11.
- The average course Hoag has played over the past year has been 86 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bo Hoag 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||45||75-67-68-72 (-2)||-5.388||-3.488||$22,950|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||60||N/A||$8,214|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||68-74||3.790||-0.06||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||67-69-63-73 (-12)||16.100||1.08||$97,803|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-76||-0.136||-0.070||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||72-75||3.34||-1.8||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||78-72||-9.982||-2.914||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||76-75||-3.186||-3.402||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-70||-1.372||-2.218||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-75||-3.904||-0.922||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||74-69||-3.834||-3.596||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||54||74-69-68-74 (-3)||–||–||$8,732|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||66||73-70-74-71 (E)||$7,918|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||79-74-71||-6.923||-1.308||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-70||-4.369||-0.379||$0|
Hoag’s last tournament appearance, his 45th-place finish in the 3M Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from