In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Hoag from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Bo Hoag odds for the 3M Open
Hoag’s recent form
- Hoag has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Hoag has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of +2 in his last five tournaments.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Hoag at the 3M Open
- In Hoag’s last three appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 two times. His average finish at the event is 45th.
- In his last three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Hoag finished 106th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- His last time at this tournament, Hoag finished with two birdies and four bogeys.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- This course is set up to play at 7,428 yards, 156 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- TPC Twin Cities checks in at 7,428 yards, 156 yards longer than the average course Hoag has played over the past year (7,272 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bo Hoag 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||106||75 (+4)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||60||N/A||$8,214|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||68-74||3.790||-0.06||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||67-69-63-73 (-12)||16.100||1.08||$97,803|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-76||-0.136||-0.070||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||72-75||3.34||-1.8||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||78-72||-9.982||-2.914||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||76-75||-3.186||-3.402||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-70||-1.372||-2.218||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-75||-3.904||-0.922||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||74-69||-3.834||-3.596||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||54||74-69-68-74 (-3)||–||–||$8,732|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||66||73-70-74-71 (E)||$7,918|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||79-74-71||-6.923||-1.308||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-70||-4.369||-0.379||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from