The latest betting odds for Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round have the Minnesota Wild listed atto win on the moneyline. The St. Louis Blues are currently to take a victory for this contest on Sunday. This matchup has an over/under of .
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of May 8, 2022 at 4:12 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Wild Vs. Blues Betting Odds
Wild Vs. Blues Player Props
Injury Report as of May 8
Blues: Torey Krug: Out (Lower Body), Nick Leddy: Questionable (Upper Body), Robert Bortuzzo: Questionable (Head), Mackenzie MacEachern: Out (Upper Body), Scott Perunovich: Questionable (Wrist)
|Wild Offense||Stats (Rank)||Blues Defense|
|3.72 (5)||Goals/Game||2.91 (11)|
|32.4 (11)||Shots/Game||31.6 (16)|
|11.5% (2)||Shooting %||9.2% (8)|
|6.6 (3)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.5 (10)|
|Blues Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wild Defense|
|3.78 (3)||Goals/Game||3.06 (17)|
|30.3 (18)||Shots/Game||31.3 (14)|
|12.5% (1)||Shooting %||9.8% (17)|
|7.7 (11)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6 (28)|
Wild And Blues Betting Trends
- The Wild have won 71.2% of their games this season when favored on the moneyline (42-17).
- Minnesota is 42-17 (winning 71.2% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -115 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Wild a 53.5% chance to win.
- This season the Blues have been an underdog 28 times, and won 13, or 46.4%, of those games.
- St. Louis has a record of 13-15, a 46.4% win rate, when it’s been set as an underdog of -105 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Blues have a 51.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Head to Head
Minnesota secured a 5-1 win in the most recent matchup between these teams. The Wild were led by Mats Zuccarello (one goal) and Kirill Kaprizov (one goal and one assist). Ryan O’Reilly’s one goal led the Blues in the win.
- A leading offensive player this season for Minnesota, Kaprizov has put up 108 points.
- Kevin Fiala has 34 goals and 50 assists for Minnesota to compile 84 total points (1.0 per game).
- Through 70 games, Zuccarello has proven himself as an important offensive option for Minnesota. He has 79 points (24 goals and 55 assists).
- In 57 games played this season, Marc-Andre Fleury (26-17-4) has given up 156 goals.
- Vladimir Tarasenko’s 81 points make him an important offensive option for St. Louis. He has 34 goals and 47 assists in 75 games.
- Robert Thomas has racked up 75 total points (1.0 per game) this season. He has 19 goals and 56 assists.
- Jordan Kyrou’s 27 goals and 48 assists add up to 75 points this season.
- Ville Husso is 21-7-2 this season, amassing 1136 saves and allowing 100 goals (2.6 goals against average) with a .919 save percentage (17th in the league).