The latest betting lines reveal that the Blues areon the moneyline and the Senators are to win this matchup on Tuesday. The total for this game has been set at .
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of March 8, 2022 at 6:22 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Blues Vs. Senators Betting Odds
Blues Vs. Senators Player Props
Injury Report as of March 8
Blues: Oskar Sundqvist: Out (Knee), Marco Scandella: Out (Lower Body), Scott Perunovich: Out (Upper Body)
Senators: Chris Tierney: Out (Upper Body), Connor Brown: Questionable (Undisclosed), Matt Murray: Out (Undisclosed), Drake Batherson: Out (Ankle), Shane Pinto: Out (Shoulder)
|Blues Offense||Stats (Rank)||Senators Defense|
|3.51 (5)||Goals/Game||3.24 (22)|
|30.5 (17)||Shots/Game||33.9 (29)|
|11.5% (1)||Shooting %||9.5% (14)|
|8.0 (14)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.7 (17)|
|Senators Offense||Stats (Rank)||Blues Defense|
|2.60 (25)||Goals/Game||2.71 (6)|
|30.1 (19)||Shots/Game||31.4 (15)|
|8.6% (28)||Shooting %||8.6% (4)|
|9.6 (25)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.8 (15)|
Blues And Senators Betting Trends
- The Blues are 23-12 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -265 or shorter, St. Louis has a record of 1-3 (winning 25.0%).
- The Blues have an implied moneyline win probability of 72.6% in this game.
- The Senators have won 17, or 34.0%, of the 50 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Ottawa is 3-8 this season when entering a game as an underdog by +210 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Senators, based on the moneyline, is 32.3%.
Head to Head
In the last matchup between these teams, St. Louis secured a 5-2 victory. Vladimir Tarasenko scored two goals for the Blues. Tim Stuetzle and Parker Kelly scored one goal each for the Senators.
- One of St. Louis’ top offensive options this season is Jordan Kyrou, who has recorded 53 points in 51 games.
- Having scored 19 goals and adding 29 assists, Tarasenko is a top contributor for St. Louis through 50 games.
- With 45 points through 49 games (19 goals and 26 assists), Pavel Buchnevich has been an important part of St. Louis’ offense this season.
- In 27 games played this season, Jordan Binnington (12-9-2) has given up 82 goals.
- Brady Tkachuk has racked up 41 points (0.8 per game) for Ottawa, with 18 goals and 23 assists in 52 games (playing 18:40 per game).
- Drake Batherson has totaled 33 total points (1.1 per game) this season. He has 13 goals and 20 assists.
- Ottawa’s Thomas Chabot is among the top offensive players on the team with 31 total points (five goals and 26 assists).
- Matt Murray is 5-11-0 on the season, giving up 60 goals (3.0 goals against average) and collecting 580 saves with a .906 save percentage (31st in the league).