The latest betting odds for this matchup have the Blues listed atto win on the moneyline. The Islanders are currently to claim victory for this contest on Saturday. This contest has a total of .
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of April 9, 2022 at 4:13 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Blues Vs. Islanders Betting Odds
Blues Vs. Islanders Player Props
Injury Report as of April 9
Blues: Tyler Bozak: Out (Lower Body), Torey Krug: Out (Hand), Mackenzie MacEachern: Questionable (Upper Body), Jordan Kyrou: Questionable (Illness), Scott Perunovich: Out (Wrist)
Islanders: Cal Clutterbuck: Out (Shoulder), Scott Mayfield: Out (Lower Body), Casey Cizikas: Out (Suspension)
|Blues Offense||Stats (Rank)||Islanders Defense|
|3.62 (4)||Goals/Game||2.64 (4)|
|30.4 (19)||Shots/Game||32.1 (21)|
|11.9% (1)||Shooting %||8.2% (1)|
|7.7 (12)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.8 (27)|
|Islanders Offense||Stats (Rank)||Blues Defense|
|2.76 (23)||Goals/Game||2.86 (11)|
|28.8 (28)||Shots/Game||31.5 (15)|
|9.6% (16)||Shooting %||9.1% (9)|
|9.6 (22)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.3 (9)|
Blues And Islanders Betting Trends
- The Blues have won 27 of their 43 games when favored on the moneyline this season (62.8%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -130 or shorter, St. Louis has gone 24-14 (winning 63.2%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Blues have an implied win probability of 56.5%.
- This season the Islanders have been an underdog 30 times, and won seven, or 23.3%, of those games.
- New York has a record of 5-16 in games when bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +110 on the moneyline.
- The Islanders have a 47.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Head to Head
The last time these squads played, New York won 2-1. Robert Thomas scored one goal for the Blues. Brock Nelson and Oliver Wahlstrom each scored one goal for the Islanders.
- Jordan Kyrou has been imperative to St. Louis’ offense this season, putting up 63 points in 63 games.
- Thomas is another of St. Louis’ major contributors currently with 61 total points (16 goals and 45 assists) to his name.
- With 61 points through 64 games (25 goals and 36 assists), Vladimir Tarasenko has been an important part of St. Louis’ offense this season.
- Ville Husso (20-6-2) has a 2.4 goals against average and a save percentage of .924 for St. Louis.
- Nelson’s 51 points make him a pivotal offensive option for New York. He has put up 33 goals and 18 assists in 61 games.
- Mathew Barzal is one of the top contributors for New York with 47 total points (0.8 per game), with 14 goals and 33 assists in 61 games.
- New York’s Anders Lee is among the top offensive players on the team with 41 total points (25 goals and 16 assists).
- Ilya Sorokin is 21-11-3 on the season, allowing 98 goals (2.3 goals against average) and amassing 1246 saves with a .927 save percentage (second-best in the league).