The latest betting odds for this matchup show the Blues listed atto win on the moneyline. The Golden Knights are currently to take a victory for this contest on Friday. This contest has a total of .
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of April 29, 2022 at 6:15 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Blues Vs. Golden Knights Betting Odds
Blues Vs. Golden Knights Player Props
Injury Report as of April 29
Blues: Brayden Schenn: Out (Upper Body), David Perron: Probable (Lower Body), Marco Scandella: Out (Lower Body), Robert Bortuzzo: Probable (Undisclosed), Mackenzie MacEachern: Out (Upper Body), Scott Perunovich: Out (Wrist)
Golden Knights: Reilly Smith: Out (Knee), Keegan Kolesar: Out (Lower Body), Robin Lehner: Out (Shoulder), Laurent Brossoit: Out (Undisclosed), Brett Howden: Out (Upper Body), Nolan Patrick: Out (Undisclosed), Nicolas Hague: Out (Lower Body)
|Blues Offense||Stats (Rank)||Golden Knights Defense|
|3.78 (4)||Goals/Game||2.98 (14)|
|30.4 (18)||Shots/Game||30.1 (8)|
|12.4% (1)||Shooting %||9.9% (19)|
|7.6 (11)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||9.0 (2)|
|Golden Knights Offense||Stats (Rank)||Blues Defense|
|3.16 (14)||Goals/Game||2.86 (11)|
|34.3 (8)||Shots/Game||31.4 (15)|
|9.2% (24)||Shooting %||9.1% (8)|
|8.4 (17)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.4 (10)|
Blues And Golden Knights Betting Trends
- The Blues have gone 33-17 when favored on the moneyline this season.
- St. Louis is 16-7 (winning 69.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -180 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Blues have an implied win probability of 64.3%.
- The Golden Knights have been an underdog in 25 games this season, and won 10 (40.0%).
- Las Vegas is 2-5 this season when entering a game as an underdog by +155 or more on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Golden Knights have a 39.2% chance to win.
Head to Head
St. Louis earned a 5-2 win in the last matchup between these teams. The Blues were led by Justin Faulk (one goal and one assist) and Tyler Bozak (one goal). Chandler Stephenson and Reilly Smith scored one goal each for the Golden Knights.
|10/20/2021||Golden Knights||Golden Knights||-1.5||5.5||3-1 STL|
- With 34 goals and 47 assists this season, Vladimir Tarasenko is one of St. Louis’ leading contributors (81 points).
- Robert Thomas is another of St. Louis’ top contributors currently with 75 total points (19 goals and 56 assists) to his name.
- With 75 points through 72 games (30 goals and 45 assists), Pavel Buchnevich has been an important part of St. Louis’ offensive attack this season.
- In 39 games played this season, Ville Husso (21-6-2) has allowed 94 goals.
Golden Knights Leaders
- Stephenson has scored 21 goals (0.3 per game) and put up 43 assists (0.6 per game), contributing to the Las Vegas offense with 64 total points (0.8 per game). He takes 1.6 shots per game, shooting 16.8%.
- Jonathan Marchessault is one of the top contributors for Las Vegas with 64 total points (0.9 per game), with 29 goals and 35 assists in 75 games.
- Shea Theodore has netted 14 goals on the season, adding 37 assists.
- Robin Lehner has a .907 save percentage (28th in the league), with 1168 total saves, giving up 120 goals (2.8 goals against average). He has put together a 20-17-0 record this season.