The Blues areon the moneyline to win, while the Canucks have odds to come out on top when the teams meet on Monday. The total in this matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of March 28, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Blues Vs. Canucks Betting Odds
Blues Vs. Canucks Player Props
Injury Report as of March 28
Blues: Tyler Bozak: Out (Lower Body), Torey Krug: Out (Upper Body), Scott Perunovich: Out (Wrist)
Canucks: Micheal Ferland: Out (Concussion), Jason Dickinson: Out (Lower Body), Brandon Sutter: Out (Illness), Kyle Burroughs: Out (Upper Body), Matthew Highmore: Out (Upper Body), Tucker Poolman: Out (Migraine), Brady Keeper: Out (Leg), Nils Hoglander: Out (Lower Body)
|Blues Offense||Stats (Rank)||Canucks Defense|
|3.52 (6)||Goals/Game||2.82 (10)|
|30.5 (16)||Shots/Game||31.8 (18)|
|11.5% (1)||Shooting %||8.9% (6)|
|7.7 (11)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.4 (19)|
|Canucks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Blues Defense|
|2.84 (22)||Goals/Game||2.88 (12)|
|32.2 (13)||Shots/Game||31.3 (15)|
|8.8% (27)||Shooting %||9.2% (8)|
|6.8 (5)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.3 (11)|
Blues And Canucks Betting Trends
- The Blues have won 24 of their 40 games when favored on the moneyline this season (60.0%).
- St. Louis has gone 15-8 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -160 or shorter (65.2% win percentage).
- The Blues have an implied moneyline win probability of 61.5% in this contest.
- This season the Canucks have won 20 of the 45 games, or 44.4%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Vancouver is 5-13 this season when entering a game as an underdog by +140 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this contest implies a 41.7% chance of victory for the Canucks.
Head to Head
The last time these squads played, St. Louis won 3-1. The Blues were led by Brayden Schenn (one goal) and Justin Faulk (one goal and one assist). Tanner Pearson had one goal for the Canucks.
- Jordan Kyrou has been important to St. Louis’ offense this season, racking up 62 points in 60 games.
- Vladimir Tarasenko has 21 goals and 34 assists for St. Louis to compile 55 total points (1.0 per game).
- Through 54 games, Robert Thomas has proven himself as a contributor for St. Louis. He has 50 points (12 goals and 38 assists).
- Jordan Binnington (12-11-2) has a 3.2 goals against average and a save percentage of .901 for St. Louis.
- J.T. Miller has scored 28 goals (0.4 per game) and collected 52 assists (0.8 per game), contributing to the Vancouver offense with 80 total points (1.2 per game). He averages 2.6 shots per game, shooting 16.8%.
- Quinn Hughes has racked up 53 total points (0.8 per game) this season. He has five goals and 48 assists.
- Elias Pettersson has earned 20 goals on the season, chipping in 27 assists.
- Thatcher Demko is 24-18-1 in 54 games this season, conceding 138 goals (2.7 goals against average) with 1526 saves and a .917 save percentage (13th in the league).