The Red Wings areon the moneyline to win, while the Blue Jackets have odds to claim victory when the teams meet on Saturday. This game has an over/under of .
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of April 9, 2022 at 4:12 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Red Wings Vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Red Wings Vs. Blue Jackets Player Props
Injury Report as of April 9
Red Wings: Mitchell Stephens: Probable (Lower Body), Robby Fabbri: Out (Knee), Calvin Pickard: Out (Undisclosed), Carter Rowney: Out (Lower Body), Givani Smith: Out (Undisclosed)
Blue Jackets: Joonas Korpisalo: Out (Hip), Boone Jenner: Out (Back), Daniil Tarasov: Out (Hip), Sean Kuraly: Out (Illness), Alexandre Texier: Out (Finger), Yegor Chinakhov: Questionable (Upper Body)
|Red Wings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Blue Jackets Defense|
|2.87 (20)||Goals/Game||3.72 (29)|
|29.6 (22)||Shots/Game||35.5 (32)|
|9.7% (14)||Shooting %||10.5% (27)|
|7.3 (10)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.2 (14)|
|Blue Jackets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Red Wings Defense|
|3.17 (13)||Goals/Game||3.80 (31)|
|29.9 (21)||Shots/Game||33.6 (27)|
|10.6% (8)||Shooting %||11.3% (30)|
|6.9 (5)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.5 (29)|
Red Wings And Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- The Red Wings have won 11 of their 15 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (73.3%).
- Detroit has an 11-4 record (winning 73.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -115 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Red Wings a 53.5% chance to win.
- This season the Blue Jackets have won 21 of the 57 games, or 36.8%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Columbus has a record of 21-36 in games when bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least -105 on the moneyline.
- The Blue Jackets have a 51.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Head to Head
Columbus secured a 5-3 victory in the most recent matchup between these squads. Michael Rasmussen (one goal) and Lucas Raymond (one goal and one assist) were among the Red Wings’ top performers. Yegor Chinakhov’s one goal and one assist and Zachary Werenski’s one goal were among the top performances for the Blue Jackets.
|11/15/2021||Blue Jackets||Blue Jackets||-1.5||5.5||5-3 CBJ|
|10/19/2021||Red Wings||Red Wings||-1.5||5.5||4-1 DET|
Red Wings Leaders
- Dylan Larkin is one of Detroit’s top contributors this season with 67 points. He has averaged 0.5 goals per game, shooting 15.2%.
- Tyler Bertuzzi is another of Detroit’s important contributors currently with 54 total points (26 goals and 28 assists) to his name.
- With 53 points through 71 games (22 goals and 31 assists), Raymond has been an important part of Detroit’s offensive attack this season.
- Alex Nedeljkovic (17-21-5) has a 3.3 goals against average and a save percentage of .901 for Detroit.
Blue Jackets Leaders
- Patrik Laine has collected 25 goals and 27 assists in 53 games for Columbus, good for 52 points.
- Jakub Voracek is a top offensive contributor for Columbus with 51 total points this season. He has scored five goals and added 46 assists in 69 games.
- Oliver Bjorkstrand is a top player on offense for Columbus with 24 goals and 26 assists.
- Elvis Merzlikins is 19-15-2 this season, amassing 1476 saves and allowing 157 goals (3.4 goals against average) with a .904 save percentage (32nd in the league).