The Dallas Cowboys and Blake Jarwin will take the field against the San Francisco 49ers at 4:30 PM ET on Sunday for the NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL playoffs. If you’re looking to place a bet on one of Jarwin’s props, we break down all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Blake Jarwin Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jarwin’s Game-by-Game Stats
Blake Jarwin Receiving Trends Vs. San Francisco 49ers
- The 49ers have the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 227.9 yards per game through the air.
- Jarwin’s 12.0 receiving yards per game are 2.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (9.5).
- In 50.0% of his games this season (four of eight), Jarwin has totaled more than 9.5 receiving yards.
- Jarwin’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 13.9 per game. He is averaging 1.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Jarwin has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in one of seven games this season (14.3%).
- With 25 passing TDs allowed this year, the 49ers defense is ranked 12th in the NFL.
- Jarwin has had a touchdown catch twice this year, out of eight games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of January 16, 2022. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Blake Jarwin or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys Vs. 49ers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from