Billy Horschel earned a second-place finish in his most recent tournament at Sedgefield Country Club (in the 2020 Wyndham Championship). He comes into the 2022 Wyndham Championship withodds to win. Kevin Kisner is the defending champ for the event, which takes place August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of August 1, 2022 at 11:14 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Billy Horschel odds for the Wyndham Championship
Horschel’s recent form
- Horschel has won one of his last five appearances on Tour.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Horschel has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -11 over his last five tournaments.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Horschel at the Wyndham Championship
- In Horschel’s last four entries to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 two times, including one top-five finish. His average finish at the event is 20th.
- Horschel made the cut in each of his four most recent entries to this event.
- Horschel finished second here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020).
- His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in two rounds.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,127 yards, 137 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- Sedgefield Country Club checks in at 7,127 yards, 133 yards shorter than the average course Horschel has played over the past year (7,260 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Billy Horschel 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||21||73-69-70-67 (-9)||4.68||-5.912||$120,286|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-70||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-71||-1.12||0.66||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||1||70-68-65-72 (-13)||7.252||3.572||$2,160,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||68||75-69-77-69 (+10)||1.852||-10.52||$25,000|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||69-69-67-71 (-8)||1.244||4.220||$83,920|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||43||74-73-79-70 (+8)||-2.36||1.692||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-70||2.855||-0.496||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||2||67-71-71-75 (-4)||7.577||4.603||$908,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||68-74-68-70 (E)||6.884||-1.688||$106,533|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||6||67-69-68-66 (-14)||5.797||5.111||$287,000|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||11||63-73-69-71 (-12)||-1.638||5.274||$180,180|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||36||65-67-70-67 (-11)||1.692||0.991||$35,700|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||23||72-67-70-66 (-17)||-5.342||3.211||$115,500|
Horschel’s last appearance, his 21st-place finish in The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course), is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from