Below you’ll find stats and insights about Horschel from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of June 17, 2022 at 7:24 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Billy Horschel odds for the U.S. Open
Horschel’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Horschel has finished first once.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Horschel has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -2 over his last five events.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Horschel at the U.S. Open
- In his last five trips to this event, Horschel has an average finishing position of 50th.
- Horschel has three made cuts in his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Horschel last played this event in 2022 and finished 79th.
- Horschel scored three birdies and four bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- The par 71 measures 7,033 yards for this week, which is 220 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Courses Horschel has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,229 yards, 196 yards longer than the 7,033-yard The Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Billy Horschel 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||79||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||1||70-68-65-72 (-13)||7.252||3.572||$2,160,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||68||75-69-77-69 (+10)||1.852||-10.52||$25,000|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||69-69-67-71 (-8)||1.244||4.220||$83,920|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||43||74-73-79-70 (+8)||-2.36||1.692||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-70||2.855||-0.496||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||2||67-71-71-75 (-4)||7.577||4.603||$908,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||68-74-68-70 (E)||6.884||-1.688||$106,533|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||6||67-69-68-66 (-14)||5.797||5.111||$287,000|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||11||63-73-69-71 (-12)||-1.638||5.274||$180,180|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||36||65-67-70-67 (-11)||1.692||0.991||$35,700|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||23||72-67-70-66 (-17)||-5.342||3.211||$115,500|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Horschel’s winning performance in his most recent event, the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday at Muirfield Village Golf Club on June 2- 6.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from