Billy Horschel heads into the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +8000 odds to win after he made the cut and finished 58th in his last event, THE PLAYERS Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Billy Horschel odds for the Masters Tournament
Horschel’s recent form
- Horschel has finished in the top five once over his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five tournaments, Horschel has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -6.7 over his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Horschel at the Masters Tournament
- In Horschel’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 37th.
- In his last five trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend three times.
- Horschel finished 38th when he last played this event in 2020. He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,294.
- Golfers at Augusta National Golf Club have averaged a score of -0.3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.3
over the past year.
- Courses Horschel has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,280 yards, 195 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 279.9 strokes per tournament with an average score of -4.5 relative to par. That’s 7.8 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Billy Horschel 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||58||71-73-71-74 (+1)||$34,050|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||74-75||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||2||67-67-69-70 (-15)||$783,333|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||66-68-71-73 (-6)||$17,265|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||76-69||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||7||65-66-66-65 (-18)||$200,475|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||24||71-66-66-75 (-14)||$63,200|
Below is a breakdown of Horschel’s 58th-place finish in his most recent outing at THE PLAYERS Championship (TPC Sawgrass, March 11-14).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from