In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Horschel from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of May 27, 2022 at 7:25 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Billy Horschel odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Horschel’s recent form
- Horschel will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- In his last five appearances, Horschel has an average finish of 53rd.
- Over his last five appearances, Horschel has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score of +3 across his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Horschel at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- In Horschel’s last five appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 42nd.
- Horschel made the cut in each of his five most recent entries to this event.
- Horschel finished 80th when he last played this event in 2022.
- Horschel scored two birdies and two bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,209 yards for this week, which is 75 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Colonial Country Club checks in at 7,209 yards, 66 yards shorter than the average course Horschel has played over the past year (7,275 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Billy Horschel 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||80||72 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||68||75-69-77-69 (+10)||1.852||-10.52||$25,000|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||69-69-67-71 (-8)||1.244||4.220||$83,920|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||43||74-73-79-70 (+8)||-2.36||1.692||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-70||2.855||-0.496||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||2||67-71-71-75 (-4)||7.577||4.603||$908,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||68-74-68-70 (E)||6.884||-1.688||$106,533|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||6||67-69-68-66 (-14)||5.797||5.111||$287,000|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||11||63-73-69-71 (-12)||-1.638||5.274||$180,180|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||36||65-67-70-67 (-11)||1.692||0.991||$35,700|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||23||72-67-70-66 (-17)||-5.342||3.211||$115,500|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Horschel’s 68th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club on May 19-22.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from