The undefeated Buffalo Bills are favored by three points as they aim to keep their three-game winning streak intact in a matchup with the 2-1 Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday, October 4 at Allegiant Stadium. The over/under is set at 53 for the outing.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 2. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings.com.
- The points total average for Bills games this season is 56.7– 4.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total for Raiders games is 59.3 points– 6.8 more than this game’s over/under.
- Bills games have gone over 52.5 points on two of three occasions this season.
- Las Vegas’ games have gone over 52.5 points in all three games.
- These two teams score a combined average of 60.3 points per game– higher than the total for this matchup by 7.8 points.
- The Bills are the third-highest scoring team in the league this year. The Raiders have scored the eighth-most points.
- These two teams yield a combined 55.7 points per game– 3.2 higher than the total for this matchup.
- This matchup features the league’s 25th-ranked (Las Vegas) and 16th-ranked (Buffalo) scoring defenses.
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo is 2-1 against the spread.
- The Bills have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least three-point favorites.
- All of Buffalo’s games this year have gone over the point total.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has a 2-1 record against the spread.
- The Raiders are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least three-point underdogs.
- All of Las Vegas’ three games this year have gone over the point total .
Bills vs Raiders: Last 5 Meetings
- In the past five meetings, Buffalo owns a 3-2 record against Las Vegas.
- Buffalo has outpaced Las Vegas 144 points to 136 in the past five games.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/29/2017||Bills||367-331 OAK||34-14 BUF|
|12/4/2016||Raiders||399-382 OAK||38-24 OAK|
|12/21/2014||Raiders||347-321 OAK||26-24 OAK|
When the Bills Have the Ball
- The Raiders defense has allowed 30 points per game this season. The Bills score 31 points per game.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Buffalo is 2-0 and 1-1 against the spread.
- When Las Vegas allows 30 points or fewer this year, they are 2-0 overall and a 2-0 against the spread.
- The Bills average 28.3 yards more than the total yards allowed by the Raiders defense this season (434.3 to 406). The Bills average 6.6 yards per play while the Raiders give up 6.4 per play.
- When Buffalo hits their average season yardage, they are 1-0 overall and 0-1 against the spread this season.
- When Las Vegas allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season.
- The Raiders defense has given up an average of 163.3 yards per game to opposing running games this season– 60 more yards than the Bills have gained running the football in 2020 (103.3).
- When Buffalo rushes for at least 103.3 yards this season, they are 1-0 overall, but 0-1 against the spread.
- This season, when the Las Vegas defense allows opponents to pick up less than 163.3 yards on the ground, they are 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Bills have committed one more turnover per game this season (1.7) than the Raiders defense has forced (0.7).
- In games where they turn the football over 1.7 times or fewer this season, Buffalo is 1-0 overall, but 0-1 against the spread.
- Las Vegas’ record this season when they force more than 0.7 turnovers: 1-1 ATS, 1-1 overall
When the Raiders Have the Ball
- The Raiders score 29.3 points per game– 3.6 more than the Bills give up per outing (25.7).
- When Las Vegas puts up at least 29.3 points, they are 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- This season, Buffalo has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 31 or fewer points.
- The Raiders average 6.7 fewer yards per game (374), than the Bills allow per matchup (380.7). The Raiders average 5.8 yards per play, while the Bills give up 6 per play.
- In games Buffalo holds its opponents to 380.7 or fewer yards, they have a 1-0 record ATS and a 1-0 record overall.
- This season, the Raiders pile up 125 yards per game on the ground, 19 more per game than the Bills allow per game (106).
- Las Vegas has a 1-1 ATS record and a 1-1 overall record when they rush for at least 125 yards.
- This season, Buffalo is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall when holding opponents to no more than 106 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Raiders turn the ball over 1.3 times per game, equal to the 1.3 the Bills force on average.
- Las Vegas has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.3 times or less.
- When it forces 1.3 or more turnovers, Buffalo has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall.
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen has thrown for 1,040 yards, 10 touchdowns, and one interception on 71.1% completion(81-of-114). He’s also carried the ball 22 times for 83 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 27.7 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary has taken 32 attempts for 157 rushing yards (52.3 yards per game) in three games. He’s also caught 11 passes for 93 yards (31 receiving yards per game).
- In his first year with the Bills, Stefon Diggs has 20 catches (28 targets) for 288 yards (96 per game) and two touchdowns in three games.
- Cole Beasley has added 15 receptions for 228 yards, averaging 76 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 20 times.
- Over three games in 2020, John Brown has caught 10 passes on 18 targets for 152 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 50.7 receiving yards per game.
- Mario Addison has two sacks, three TFL, and six tackles over three games.
- Jordan Poyer leads the Bills with 25 tackles, and has one TFL and a sack so far this year.
- Matt Milano has intercepted one pass, 12 tackles, one sack, and two passes defended two over games.
Raiders Players to Watch
- This year, Derek Carr has put up 782 passing yards (260.7 yards per game) while going 74-for-100 (74% completion percentage) and throwing six touchdowns and zero interceptions in three games.
- Josh Jacobs leads Las Vegas with 252 rushing yards (84 yards per game) and three touchdowns. He has tacked on 10 catches for 75 yards (25 receiving yards per game).
- Devontae Booker has added 59 rushing yards on 10 carries (19.7 yards per game) in 2020.
- This season, Darren Waller has 20 catches for 157 yards (52.3 per game) and one touchdown (28 targets) in three games.
- Hunter Renfrow has 11 catches for 142 yards and a touchdown in three games. He averages 47.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 14 times.
- Maxx Crosby has collected a team-leading two sacks, while adding two TFL and six tackles.
- Nicholas Morrow has 21 tackles and one interception, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from