The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 19, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo has a 3-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Bills have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- All five of Buffalo’s games this year have hit the over.
Jets Betting Insights
- New York is 0-6 against the spread this season.
- New York’s games have gone over the point total in three out of six opportunities this season.
Bills vs Jets: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/13/2020||Bills||Bills||-6.50||39.50||-278||+240||404-254 BUF||27-17 BUF|
|12/29/2019||Jets||Bills||-1||37||-110||+-104||309-271 BUF||13-6 NYJ|
|9/8/2019||Jets||Jets||-2.5||41||-148||+130||370-223 BUF||17-16 BUF|
When the Bills Have the Ball
- The Bills average 27.8 points per game– three fewer than the Jets have given up in each contest (30.8).
- When they hit their scoring average this season, Buffalo is 3-0 and 2-1 against the spread.
- The Jets give up an average of 378.8 yards per game– 23 yards fewer than the Bills offense averages (401.8). The Bills gain 6.2 yards per play and the Jets allow 5.9.
- When Buffalo hits their average yard output this season, they are 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Jets give an average of 125.5 rushing yards per game this season. That’s 32.1 more yards than the Bills have gained on the ground per game (93.4).
- When the Bills rush for at least their season average, they are 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- The Bills have turned the ball over 1.6 times per game this season, while the Jets have averaged 1.5 takeaways per contest.
- When Buffalo turns the football over 1.6 times or fewer this season, they are 2-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- New York is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall this season when they force at least 1.5 turnovers in a game.
When the Jets Have the Ball
- The Jets score 15.9 fewer points per game (12.5) than the Bills allow (28.4).
- Buffalo has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall in games when it allows 27.8 points or less.
- The Jets collect 95.1 fewer yards per game (276.7), than the Bills allow per outing (371.8). On average, the Jets gain 4.3 yards per play, while the Bills allow 5.8 per play.
- In games Buffalo limits its opponents to 371.8 or fewer yards, it has a 1-1 record ATS and a 1-1 record overall.
- The Jets rush for 105.3 yards per game– 3.3 fewer yards per game than the 108.6 the Bills allow per contest.
- This season, Buffalo is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when holding opponents to no more than 108.6 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Jets turn the ball over one time per game– 0.2 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.2 the Bills force on average.
- When it forces 1.2 or more turnovers, Buffalo has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall.
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen has thrown for 1,591 yards, 14 touchdowns, and three picks while completing 69.3% of his passes (318.2 yards per game) this year. He’s also carried the ball 29 times for 100 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 20 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary leads the Bills with 237 yards on 61 attempts (47.4 yards per game) and one touchdown in five games. He also averages 24.4 receiving yards per game, grabbing 17 passes for 122 yards.
- Stefon Diggs has caught 36 passes for 509 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 51 times and averages 101.8 yards per game.
- Cole Beasley has added 24 catches for 313 yards and a touchdown in five games. He puts up 62.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 30 times.
- John Brown has caught 14 passes on 23 targets for 194 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 48.5 yards per game in four games.
- Mario Addison has collected two sacks, three TFL, and 10 tackles over five games.
- Jordan Poyer has recorded 41 tackles, two TFL, and a sack this season.
- Matt Milano has picked off one pass, and has 18 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and three passes defended three over games.
Jets Players to Watch
- This year, Sam Darnold has 792 passing yards (198 yards per game) while going 82-for-138 (59.4% completion percentage) and throwing three touchdowns and four interceptions in four games. He has added 117 rushing yards on 14 carries with one touchdown, averaging 29.3 yards per game.
- Frank Gore has taken 75 carries for 250 rushing yards (41.7 yards per game) in six games.
- This season, Jamison Crowder has 29 catches (46 targets) for 383 yards (95.8 per game) and two touchdowns in four games.
- Jeff Smith has caught 11 passes on 24 targets for 112 yards, averaging 37.3 yards per game in three games.
- Marcus Maye has two sacks, three TFL, 35 tackles, and one interception over six games.
- This season, Neville Hewitt has collected 44 tackles and one TFL so far.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from