A Week 11 matchup sees the Buffalo Bills (6-3) hit the field against the Indianapolis Colts (5-5). The Bills ( ) and the Colts ( to win on the moneyline) match up on November 21, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Bookmakers have set the matchup’s total at .
Before placing a bet on this game, check out this article where we surface the best available odds and dig into everything you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, injuries, weather, and more.
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of November 21, 2021 at 12:20 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bills Vs. Colts Betting Odds
Bills Vs. Colts Player Props
Bills Vs. Colts Betting Angles
Bills Vs. Colts Weather
The weather report for Orchard Park on Sunday is dry (overcast clouds) and calm (11 mph winds), with a high temperature of 48 degrees Fahrenheit (as of 12:20 PM on November 21).
Bills Vs. Colts Injury Report
|Bobby Hart||OT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Jake Kumerow||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Bryan Cox Jr.||DE||Achilles||Out|
|Cam Lewis||CB||Gaemday Inactive||Out|
|Antwaun Woods||DT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Marlon Mack||RB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Julién Davenport||OT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Sam Tevi||OT||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Marvell Tell III||CB||Groin||Out|
|Mike Strachan||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Will Fries||G||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Bills Offense Vs. Colts Defense
|Bills Offense||Stats (Rank)||Colts Defense|
|31.1 (2)||Points/Gm||23.0 (13)|
|0.46 (2)||Points/Play||0.37 (17)|
|401.1 (5)||Yards/Gm||363.6 (20)|
|290.1 (6)||Pass Yards/Gm||263.3 (18)|
|121.9 (10)||Rush Yards/Gm||113.7 (17)|
|6.0 (4)||Yards/Play||5.8 (24)|
|7.5 (12)||Yards/Pass||7.7 (23)|
|4.6 (6)||Yards/Rush||4.3 (16)|
|48.7% (2)||3rd Down %||40.7% (17)|
|61.0% (14)||Red Zone %||67.7% (24)|
|10 (8)||Turnovers||21 (2)|
|14 (3)||Sacks||22 (13)|
Colts Offense Vs. Bills Defense
|Colts Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bills Defense|
|26.8 (8)||Points/Gm||15.0 (1)|
|0.43 (6)||Points/Play||0.25 (1)|
|363.4 (12)||Yards/Gm||274.1 (1)|
|240.3 (22)||Pass Yards/Gm||201.2 (2)|
|136.3 (6)||Rush Yards/Gm||83.9 (3)|
|5.8 (12)||Yards/Play||4.6 (1)|
|7.1 (19)||Yards/Pass||5.7 (1)|
|5.1 (2)||Yards/Rush||3.8 (3)|
|38.9% (16)||3rd Down %||29.5% (1)|
|51.3% (28)||Red Zone %||45.8% (2)|
|10 (8)||Turnovers||24 (1)|
|18 (13)||Sacks||18 (24)|
When The Bills Have The Ball
- The Bills have the No. 4 offense in the NFL in terms of yards per play (6.0), and will be up against the No. 24 defense in that category, owned by the Colts (5.8).
- Buffalo converts 48.7% of its third downs (second in the league), while Indianapolis’ defense ranks 17th in that category (40.7%)
- The Bills’ offense ranks fifth in the NFL in yards per game (401.1), while the Colts rank 20th in yards allowed (363.6).
- Buffalo’s offense averages 0.46 points per play (second in the NFL) compared to the 0.37 per play Indianapolis’ defense allows (17th in the league).
When The Colts Have The Ball
- The Bills allow opponents to score on 45.8% of their red-zone trips (second in the league). The Colts’ offense has a 51.3% red-zone percentage (28th).
- Indianapolis averages 240.3 passing yards per game (22nd in the NFL). It will be up against takes on the Bills’ defense which ranks second, allowing 201.2 yards per game through the air.
- The Colts’ offense averages 7.1 yards per pass attempt (19th in the NFL). The Bills’ defense allows 5.7 yards per passing play (first in the league).
- Indianapolis has a 38.9% third-down conversion rate, 16th in the NFL. Buffalo allows third-down conversions on 29.5% of its opponents’ attempts (first).
Bills Betting Trends And Insights
- Buffalo has compiled a 6-3-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bills have an ATS record of 3-1-1 when playing as at least 7-point favorites this season.
- Buffalo’s games have hit the over four out of 10 times this season.
- Buffalo and its opponents have combined to score more than 49 points in five of 10 games this season.
- The Bills have been favored on the moneyline eight total times this season. They’ve gone 5-3 in those games.
Colts Betting Trends And Insights
- Indianapolis has compiled a 6-4-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Colts have been an underdog by 7 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- A total of six Indianapolis games this season have hit the over.
- Indianapolis has played four games this season that finished with a combined score over 49 points.
- This season, the Colts have won two out of the six games in which they’ve been the underdog.
Bills Players To Watch
- Josh Allen has passed for 2,602 yards (230-for-347), with 19 touchdowns and six interceptions (289.1 YPG). He’s also carried the ball 59 times for a team-high 322 yards and three scores, averaging 35.8 YPG.
- Devin Singletary has churned out a team-leading 398 rushing yards (44.2 per game) plus two touchdowns.
- Stefon Diggs has 56 receptions for a team-high 750 yards (83.3 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Emmanuel Sanders has also chipped in with 30 receptions (on 53 targets) for 505 yards, scoring four touchdowns.
- Cole Beasley has collected 461 yards on 53 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 51.2 yards per game.
- Gregory Rousseau has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 5.0 TFL, 26 tackles, and one interception.
- Tremaine Edmunds has collected 55 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one interception, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- This season Jordan Poyer leads the team with four interceptions and has added 48 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and seven passes defended.
Colts Players To Watch
- This year Carson Wentz has recorded 2,378 passing yards (237.8 per game) while going 212-for-334 (63.5%) and throwing for 17 touchdowns with three interceptions. He has added 120 rushing yards on 33 carries with one touchdown.
- Jonathan Taylor has ran for a team-leading 937 yards on 161 attempts (93.7 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns. He also averages 30.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing 29 passes for a team-high 303 yards and one touchdown.
- Nyheim Hines has 203 yards on 43 carries (20.3 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 26 catches for 204 yards.
- This year Michael Pittman Jr. has 55 receptions for a team-high 729 yards (72.9 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Zach Pascal has been targeted 52 times, and chipped in with 328 yards (on 32 catches) and three touchdowns.
- DeForest Buckner has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 6.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- This season Bobby Okereke has racked up 86 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception, leading his team in tackles.
- Kenny Moore II has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 68 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and eight passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from