Bill Haas (odds to win) heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club looking for a better finish this year after he missed the cut in his last appearance in this event in 2021. A total of 167 competitors will head to Greensboro, North Carolina from August 4- 7 for this event, which was last won by Kevin Kisner.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of August 2, 2022 at 1:21 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Bill Haas odds for the Wyndham Championship
Haas’ recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Haas has not finished in the top 20.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Haas has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, he finished 23 relative to par in his only made cut.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Haas at the Wyndham Championship
- In his last five trips to this event, Haas has an average finishing position of 58th.
- In his last five attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- The last time Haas played this event in 2021, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Measuring 7,127 yards, Sedgefield Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,264 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Haas has played over the last year (7,247 yards) is 120 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bill Haas 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||69-74||-0.086||3.44||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||74-71||4.458||-6.896||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||26||N/A||$27,565|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||69-72||0.336||1.394||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||73-69||0.390||-3.8||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||72-64-68-68 (-8)||-3.004||-5.408||$61,835|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||69-73||3.068||2.036||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||68-71-71-70 (E)||–||–||$56,333|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||65||71-67-69-70 (-11)||-3.020||-0.16||$19,292|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-76||-6.662||-0.164||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||59||70-70-65-75 (-4)||-3.992||5.132||$16,498|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||67-74-68-75 (E)||3.460||10.004||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||70-71-77-71 (+1)||3.352||3.628||$18,576|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||72-67-73-71 (-5)||–||–||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||71-66-71-72 (-4)||3.08||-7.44||$19,439|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||72-66-70-75 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||70-72-71-68 (+1)||2.255||1.941||$62,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-74||-1.363||-1.804||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||66-77-68 (-4)||-0.077||2.173||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||67-69-70-76 (-6)||-1.001||2.637||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-68-71||-0.052||-0.66||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-67||1.820||-1.568||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from