Below you’ll find stats and insights about Haas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of March 20, 2022 at 7:31 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Bill Haas odds for the Valspar Championship
Haas’ recent form
- In his last five events, Haas has an average finish of 43rd.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five appearances, Haas has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -4.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course history: Haas at the Valspar Championship
- In Haas’ last four appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 34th.
- In his last four attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- Haas did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) measures 7,340 yards for this tournament, 31 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,309).
- The courses Haas has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,282 yards, while Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) will play at 7,340 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bill Haas 2022 results
|March 2- 5||Puerto Rico Open||41||72-66-70-75 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||25||70-72-71-68 (+1)||$62,800|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-74||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||66-77-68 (-4)||$17,661|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||39||67-69-70-76 (-6)||$33,180|
|January 20-23||The American Express||MC||73-68-71||$0|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-67||$0|
Haas’ last tournament appearance, his 41st-place finish in the Puerto Rico Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from