Bill Haas enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he missed the cut at the 3M Open, his last event. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Cameron Davis, when action begins July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:25 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Bill Haas odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Haas’ recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Haas has an average finish of 26th.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Haas has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 8 those two times he’s made the cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Haas at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Haas last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club measures 7,340 yards for this tournament, 75 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,265).
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Haas has played over the past year has been 97 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bill Haas 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||74-71||4.458||-6.896||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||26||N/A||$27,565|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||69-72||0.336||1.394||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||73-69||0.390||-3.8||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||72-64-68-68 (-8)||-3.004||-5.408||$61,835|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||69-73||3.068||2.036||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||68-71-71-70 (E)||–||–||$56,333|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||65||71-67-69-70 (-11)||-3.020||-0.16||$19,292|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-76||-6.662||-0.164||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||59||70-70-65-75 (-4)||-3.992||5.132||$16,498|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||67-74-68-75 (E)||3.460||10.004||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||70-71-77-71 (+1)||3.352||3.628||$18,576|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||72-67-73-71 (-5)||–||–||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||71-66-71-72 (-4)||3.08||-7.44||$19,439|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||72-66-70-75 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||70-72-71-68 (+1)||2.255||1.941||$62,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-74||-1.363||-1.804||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||66-77-68 (-4)||-0.077||2.173||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||67-69-70-76 (-6)||-1.001||2.637||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-68-71||-0.052||-0.66||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-67||1.820||-1.568||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from