Bill Haas has +50000 odds to win the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He made the cut in his last tournament at this course, the 2020 RBC Heritage, and finished 48th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:18 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bill Haas odds for the RBC Heritage
Haas’ recent form
- In his last five events, Haas has an average finish of 36th.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Haas has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4.5 in his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Haas at the RBC Heritage
- Over Haas’ last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once and the top 20 two times. His average finish at the event is 25th.
- In his last six attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- Haas finished 48th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Harbour Town Golf Links measures 7,099 yards for this tournament, 199 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,298).
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5.2, while Harbour Town Golf Links has a recent scoring average of -4.1.
- The average course Haas has played over the last year (7,267 yards) is 168 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,099 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -7.1. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bill Haas 2021 results
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||73-73||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||30||70-72-70-68 (-8)||$18,780|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-76||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||42||71-71-72-73 (-1)||$25,875|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||75-66||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from