In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Haas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 15, 2022 at 7:35 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Bill Haas odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Haas’ recent form
- In his last five events, Haas has an average finish of 62nd.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Haas has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -4 over his last five events.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Haas at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- In his last four trips to this event, Haas has an average finishing position of 59th.
- Haas has two made cuts in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- Haas last played this event in 2022 and finished 65th.
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,304 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,468-yard length for this tournament.
- The courses Haas has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,278 yards, while TPC Craig Ranch will play at 7,468 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bill Haas 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||65||71-67-69 (-11)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-76||-6.662||-0.164||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||59||70-70-65-75 (-4)||-3.992||5.132||$16,498|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||67-74-68-75 (E)||3.460||10.004||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||70-71-77-71 (+1)||3.352||3.628||$18,576|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||72-67-73-71 (-5)||–||–||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||71-66-71-72 (-4)||3.08||-7.44||$19,439|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||72-66-70-75 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||70-72-71-68 (+1)||2.255||1.941||$62,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-74||-1.363||-1.804||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||66-77-68 (-4)||-0.077||2.173||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||67-69-70-76 (-6)||-1.001||2.637||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-68-71||-0.052||-0.66||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-67||1.820||-1.568||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from