Biggest NFL Bets Week 3: Fan Loses $360,000 On Bengals Spread
The NFL season in its early weeks has already seen a lot of big wagers. Heading into Week 3 is no different with the Biggest NFL bets. One Cincinnati Bengals fan lost big this past weekend, illustrating big-money bets shared on social media are not to be blindly tailed. Let’s take a look at how fans are betting on NFL Week 3 odds.
21+ in most states to use sportsbook bonus codes. Gambling problem? Call or text 1-800-GAMBLER.
- Best PayPal Betting Sites
- Best Venmo Betting Sites
- Best Apple Pay Betting Sites
- Fastest Sportsbook Payouts
- New Sportsbooks
Play FREE Touchdown Bingo! Compete for prizes every NFL Sunday by picking touchdown scorers.
Big Losses As Bengals Struggles Continue
Remember, this post is for informational and entertainment purposes only. We advise not to just blindly follow bets published that have large dollar amounts, as sportsbooks sometimes take the largest bets from non-professional bettors.
At Caesars Sportsbook a Nevada bettor wagered $360,000 on the Cincinnati Bengals -3 (-120) vs. the Baltimore Ravens. The payout on this wager if it had won would have been $660,000 ($300,000 profit). This was the largest reported wager of the week and one of the biggest NFL bets so far this season.
At Fanatics Sportsbook the Bengals moneyline at -180 was the most popular wager on same game parlays. With the Bengals losing this matchup outright, the sportsbooks ended up the big winners.
Week 3 Betting Splits
Most Lopsided TNF Props By Tickets and Handle
Ahead of the Thursday Night Football New York Giants vs. San Francisco 49ers matchup, there are some notable highlights. The most wagered TNF player props by tickets at BetMGM include George Kittle, Christian McCaffrey, and Daniel Jones.
Kittle sees the most wagers to be the first TD scorer in the game (+100). He also is seeing a lot of action for the +180 anytime touchdown scorer odds. Christian McCaffrey’s total rushing yards are set at 78.5 (-115) with 99% of the money going on the Over. Interestingly, the Under for his rushing attempts at 17.5 (-165) is seeing 92% of total bets.
Fans are backing Daniel Jones Over 0.5 interceptions (-110) with 99% of all wagers coming in on the Over.
- Join TheLines.com’s free sports betting Discord with more than 4,000 community members and our staff sharing betting ideas every day. Go to the #roles server to get push notifications to the Discord app from TheLines.com staff when they lock in a bet.
NFL Win Total Changes At BetMGM
Sports betting fans have been jumping on team win totals after the first set of games. Strong performances from the Miami Dolphins and Dallas Cowboys have jumped their win totals. Meanwhile, the struggling Bengals and Cleveland Browns have seen a decrease.
BetMGM NFL Highlights: Win Totals
Notable win total increases (Open to Now)
- Cowboys 10.5 to 11.5
- Dolphins 10.5 to 11.5
- Chiefs 10.5 to 11.5
- Seahawks 7.5 to 8.5
- Buccaneers 7.5 to 8.5
- Titans 7.5 to 8.5
- Commanders 6.5 to 7.5
- Raiders 6.5 to 7.5
- Rams 6.5 to 7.5
Notable win total decreases (Open to Now)
- Bengals 10.5 to 9.5
- Browns 10.5 to 9.5
- Lions 10.5 to 9.5
- Chargers 9.5 to 8.5
- Jets 8.5 to 7.5
- Broncos 7.5 to 6.5
- Panthers 6.5 to 5.5
- Bears 6.5 to 5.5
- Texans 5.5 to 4.5
How Bettors Are Wagering Seasonal Awards Heading Into Week 3
Season awards are already heating up at the best sports betting sites. A standout line is the MVP award at BetMGM. Jalen Hurts is seeing the highest ticket percentage and highest handle for MVP. This makes Hurts the biggest liability if he wins.
BetMGM NFL Insights: Player and Coach Awards
- Highest Ticket%: Jalen Hurts 16.3%
- Highest Handle%: Jalen Hurts 16.4%
- Biggest Liability: Jalen Hurts
- Odds Leader: Tua Tagovailoa +500
Offensive Player of the Year
- Highest Ticket%: Ja’Marr Chase 10.0%
- Highest Handle%: Tyreek Hill 9.9%
- Biggest Liability: Ja’Marr Chase
- Odds Leader: Justin Jefferson +600
Defensive Player of the Year
- Highest Ticket%: Aidan Hutchinson 14.6%
- Highest Handle%: Micah Parsons 29.2%
- Biggest Liability: Aidan Hutchinson
- Odds Leader: Micah Parsons +200
Comeback Player of the Year
- Highest Ticket%: Russell Wilson 19.4%
- Highest Handle%: Damar Hamlin 44.7%
- Biggest Liability: Russell Wilson
- Odds Leader: Damar Hamlin -120
Coach of the Year
- Highest Ticket%: Dan Campbell 37.6%
- Highest Handle%: Dan Campbell 39.1%
- Biggest Liability: Dan Campbell
- Odds Leader: Dan Campbell +900
Offensive Rookie of the Year
- Highest Ticket%: Jahmyr Gibbs 28.8%
- Highest Handle%: Bijan Robinson 27.3%
- Biggest Liability: Jahmyr Gibbs
- Odds Leader: Bijan Robinson +180
Defensive Rookie of the Year
- Highest Ticket%: Jalen Carter 21.9%
- Highest Handle%: Jalen Carter 34.7%
- Biggest Liability: Jalen Carter
- Odds Leader: Jalen Carter +225
NFL Week 3 Odds
These are just some of the biggest NFL bets and highlights for Week 3. Will anyone win big this week?