Biggest NFL Bets: Public Wins Week 9; Titans Bettor Loses $345K Wager By One Point
Week 9 ended, and plenty of big and notable wagers were placed. Ahead of Week 10, let’s look at some of the standout bets from the past week. Overall, it was the second winning week for the public betting on the NFL this season at BetMGM. However, a Tennessee fan lost $345,000 betting on the Titans spread. Additionally, the public lost big on Breece Hall props. Let’s break down some of the Week 10 NFL biggest bets.
21+ in most states to use sportsbook bonus codes. Gambling problem? Call or text 1-800-GAMBLER.
- Best PayPal Betting Sites
- Best Venmo Betting Sites
- Best Apple Pay Betting Sites
- Fastest Sportsbook Payouts
- New Sportsbooks
Titans Crumble Foils $300k Wager
Remember, this NFL biggest bets post is for informational and entertainment purposes only. We advise not to blindly follow bets published that have large dollar amounts, as sportsbooks sometimes take the largest bets from non-professional bettors.
A bettor at Caesars Sportsbook wagered $345,000 on the Tennessee Titans +3 against the Pittsburgh Steelers. This wager would have paid out $300,000 in profit.
The Titans would lose the matchup 20-16, making it a 4-point loss for Tennessee. Additionally, Tennessee held the lead in the fourth quarter and gave up a TD with four minutes left in the game. When the Titans offense returned to the field, rookie QB Will Levis threw a red zone interception with six seconds left to end the game.
Most Wagered Prop Bets From Week 9
Bettors were big on taking running back receiving yards. Both Alvin Kamara of the New Orleans Saints and Breece Hall of the New York Jets saw the Over on their receiving yards as notable bets from the public. The most wagered-on prop bet at BetMGM, however, was the Over on Indianapolis Colts RB Jonothan Taylor’s rushing yards.
- Jonathan Taylor Over 67.5 rushing yards (-115) (LOSS)
- Alvin Kamara Over 36.5 receiving yards (-120) (WON)
- Breece Hall Over 17.5 receiving yards (-135) (LOSS)
- Jeff Wilson Jr. Over 20.5 rushing yards (-110) (LOSS)
- Rachaad White Under 49.5 rushing yards (-135) (WON)
Monday Night Football Breakdown
Breece Hall and Austin Ekeler were favorites for bettors with Monday Night Football player props. The most wagered tickets for the Chargers-Jets matchup, however, all resulted in losses. 99% of the public took the Over on running backs’ receiving yards and lost the wager.
BetMGM NFL Highlights: Chargers-Jets Most bet (tickets) props
- Breece Hall Over 17.5 receiving yards (-135) (LOSS) 99% of bets are on the Over
- Breece Hall to score an anytime touchdown (+125) (LOSS)
- Austin Ekeler to score 1st touchdown (+500) (LOSS)
- Austin Ekeler Over 32.5 receiving yards (-115) (LOSS) (99% of bets are on the Over
- Justin Herbert over 0.5 interceptions (+105) (LOSS) 99% of bets are on the Over
- Join TheLines.com’s free sports betting Discord with more than 4,000 community members and our staff sharing betting ideas every day. Go to the #roles server to get push notifications to the Discord app from TheLines.com staff when they lock in a bet.
$500 MNF Parlay Cashes
Among payouts within the biggest NFL bets this past week, one lucky bettor at DraftKings cashed in $32,750 on a $500 three-leg parlay. The parlay was all Chargers: LA Chargers Moneyline, Over 19.5 Team Total Points, and LA Chargers D/ST First TD Score. The parlay also had a 50% parlay odds boost, increasing the odds from +4300 to +6450.